Interview Intervention Book Experience
Enjoy this wonderful, full-modality experience of Andrew LaCivita's book Interview Intervention: Communication That Gets Your Hired.
The book has been downloaded or purchased by more than 95,000 people interested in improving their careers!
It's a focal point for training our milewalk job candidates who statistically outperform other job seekers by a whopping 233% in getting the job!
This experience includes the book, eBook, guides, and audiobook, which contains a behind-the-scenes backstory that inspired the book!
More about the book!
Realize this—if you are interviewing with a company, there is a great likelihood you are qualified for the job.
Through the mere action of conducting the interview, the employer essentially implies this. Why else would it spend time and energy to evaluate you if it didn’t think you were qualified? So why is it difficult to secure the job you love? Because there are three reasons you actually get the job—none of which are your qualifications—and, unfortunately, you can only control one of them.
Interview Intervention creates awareness of these undetected reasons that not only pose difficulty for the job-seeker but also permeate to the interviewer, handicapping the employer’s ability to evaluate and secure the best talent. It teaches interview participants to use effective interpersonal communication techniques aimed at overcoming these obstacles.
Interview Intervention will become your indispensable guide to:
- Create self-awareness to ensure you understand the job you want before—not after—the fact.
- Conduct research to surface critical employer information.
- Improve your interpersonal communication techniques.
- Develop a connection with the interviewer to gain benefit of the doubt.
- Share compelling stories that include the six key qualities that make them believable and memorable.
- Respond successfully to the fourteen most effective interview questions.
- Sell yourself and gather intelligence through effective question asking.
- Close the interview to ensure the interviewer wants to hire you.
- Ensure success with accepting the employment offer.
Quotes from Amazon Reviews
“This book really prepares you and gives you confidence that you can be in control during the interview process.”
“The book is a complete package if you’re interested in the best way to approach the entire job search.”
“Interview intervention is a great must-read for anyone in the hiring food chain.”
See the full list of Amazon Reviews here!
You can find much more information regarding Interview Intervention as well as the media kit on the milewalk Website. Click here for more details!